Chap 4 betaed and back at ya! Hope you are enjoying writing this as much as I am reading it!
Oh, tried to send you a silly card today but it would not deliver.
Grading, Take Two
Did my last long day for this semester (11 hours) and got the gradesheets for Asns 5 & 6 out. Plus got the first two sections of the midterm graded and grades posted on the eCampus gradebook. Students haven't gotten the actual gradesheet yet since they are attached to the midterm gradesheet which has all three sections listed. Next is the grading of the midterm proper. May get some of it done at the office tomorrow, I hope I hope.
Hope to have everything graded before Friday so all I will have to grade next week is a one-page html quiz.
Tablet Demos, etc.
Showed two of my students how to use the lab Wacom tablet today. What did I ever do without one? I do not like Photoshop 7's airbrush so I will continue to use version 6 when I want to use the airbrush. I suspect some setting can be changed to get the type of airbrush tool I want with 7 but I haven't figured it out yet.
Eye, Iie
Woke up with something in my eye so my eye was red and painful. Have some gooey eye medicine so gooped it on my orb. Had to forego some eye makeup today (looking scary without it) and both eyes were not up-to-par today. Still burning. Only getting about 3 hours of sleep last night did not help.
Just falling apart, ya know.
Time to sign off and go to bed, do not pass yahoo groups, do not collect yaoi...
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*